- Abstract Submission Deadline Extended: April 10, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: April 30, 2023
Abstract Submission Process
If you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
After your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
To review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit 'My Page'.
An acceptance notification will be sent to you via e-mail.
- The Presenting Author of the abstract must be one of the authors listed in the abstract. The abstract submission should be done by the first author of the abstract.
- All presenting authors must have registered and paid to attend the conference by Monday, June 5, 2023.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts may not be withdrawal or updated following the notification of acceptance.
An abstract can be submitted for presentation at the conference in one of the following categories:
- Oral Poster Presentation (E-Poster)
- Poster Exhibition (Paper Poster)
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Please adhere to the following formatting guidelines when submitting abstracts for the conference.
- Abstract title: must not exceed 20 words (First letter of each word in uppercase, except for articles, prepositions, and conjunctions).
- Abstract text: must not exceed 300 words (excluding the Title, Authors, and Affiliations).
- An Acceptable Structure of an abstract must consist of the following components:
- Background/Aim: A statement of the hypothesis or research question.
- Methods: An explanation of the study design and experimental methods used.
- A concise summary of the major findings of the experiment or study.
- Sufficient data must be provided to permit evaluation by the reviewers and public reading the abstract.
- Statements such as "The data will be discussed" are not acceptable.
- Conclusion(s): Summary of the overall findings and the importance of the study.
- Graphics and Tables can be submitted as part of an abstract. The maximum file size of each graphic/tables is 500 KB.
- Author names and affiliations:
Up to 15 authors and affiliations may be included on each abstract. All authors must have consented to the abstract submission.
Do not reference institution names, locations, or funding sources in the abstract.
- Presenting authors are responsible for proofreading before submission. No edits will be allowed in submitted abstracts for typing, spelling, or grammatical errors.
Suggested Topics for Abstract Submission are:
- Liver Cancer
- Epidemiology and Surveillance
- Diagnosis and Liver Imaging
- Staging and Prognosis
- Molecular Pathogenesis and Pathology
- Treatment: Clinical Trials
- Treatment: Surgical Resection and Transplantation
- Treatment: Transarterial Approach/Percutaneous Ablative Therapy/Radiation Therapy
- Treatment: Systemic Therapy / Targeted Therapy / Immunotherapy
- Treatment: Novel Target or Experimental Therapy
- Cell Biology and Translational Research
- Cirrhosis and Related Complications
- Other Hepatobiliary Diseases
Notification of Acceptance
- Presenting Authors/Corresponding Author will be notified of their acceptance status via email. Presenting Authors must inform any co-author(s) of acceptance.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to accept or decline any submissions and to select the presentation format.
Abstract Modification or Withdrawal
- Presenting Authors may modify or withdraw the submitted abstract at My Page prior to the submission deadline.
- Following receiving a notification of acceptance via email, any abstracts cannot be modified or withdrawn.